October 01, 2020 at 03:34PM
• CHFJPY rising inside wave (ii)
• Likely to rise to 115.00
CHFJPY continues to rise inside the short-term corrective wave (ii), which started earlier from the pivotal support level 113.20 (monthly low from July), intersecting with the lower daily Bollinger Band and 50% Fibonacci correction of the uptrend from May.
The active wave (ii) belongs to the C-wave of the medium-term downward ABC correction (2) from the end of August.
CHFJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 115.00 (former powerful support from August and the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-1-october-2020-20201001/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Nasdaq looks toward 100 day MA March 04, 2021 at 05:57PM
- NEWS: Gut check time as Powell leaves the market to fend for itself March 04, 2021 at 05:53PM
- NEWS: Before and after from the Powell interview with the Wall Street Journal March 04, 2021 at 05:43PM
- NEWS: USD runs higher/stocks lower/bond yields higher as Powell not offering anything new March 04, 2021 at 05:35PM
- NEWS: US dollar and Treasury yields rise as Powell offers no hints at anything March 04, 2021 at 05:33PM