October 01, 2020 at 03:34PM
• CHFJPY rising inside wave (ii)
• Likely to rise to 115.00
CHFJPY continues to rise inside the short-term corrective wave (ii), which started earlier from the pivotal support level 113.20 (monthly low from July), intersecting with the lower daily Bollinger Band and 50% Fibonacci correction of the uptrend from May.
The active wave (ii) belongs to the C-wave of the medium-term downward ABC correction (2) from the end of August.
CHFJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 115.00 (former powerful support from August and the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-1-october-2020-20201001/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Gold Price Outlook: XAU/USD To Gain on Dovish Fed Speeches
- Canadian Dollar Technical Pattern Forming, Hints at a Bullish USD/CAD Continuation
- NEWS: OPEC+ discussing possible further increase of oil output from August June 22, 2021 at 10:08AM
- NEWS: EU Financial Services Chief McGuinness: UK assessment to resume June 22, 2021 at 10:04AM
- NEWS: AU10 year yields pressured on China’s Iron Ore regulation June 22, 2021 at 09:53AM