February 01, 2021 at 10:53AM
In light of the recent volatility in Silver, we have taken the decision to increase the minimum margin requirements for FxPro Global Markets traders’ as per the below table:
The maximum exposure for Silver per account is 15 lots.
Effective immediately, this will be applied only to new positions.
Please note that if you a ‘Professional Client’ under FxPro Financial Services or FxPro UK, the above changes will also apply.
Should you have any questions at all, you can contact our 24/5 customer support team via phone, live chat or by emailing email@example.com
From: The FxPro Analyst Team https://fxpro.news/brokers-news/changes-to-silver-margin-requirements-20210201/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm