October 21, 2020 at 08:00AM
Retail sales and inflation data is likely to dictate the outlook for the Canadian Dollar after the Bank of Canada confirmed negative rates remain part of the toolkit.
- People who bought Bitcoin in 2017 becoming the strongest HODLers, new data shows
- Nasdaq futures slide 1% on tech sell-off; jobless claims in focus
- Shares and commodities keep climbing, so do bond yields
- Charlie Munger doesn’t know what’s worse: Tesla at $1 trillion or bitcoin at $50,000
- NEWS: Full slate of economic data coming up, including initial jobless claims February 25, 2021 at 01:05PM