October 08, 2020 at 10:30PM
The Canadian Dollar has enjoyed a strong performance in the last two weeks, with USD/CAD falling to support while CAD/JPY has extended its recent rally.
- NEWS: Canada April net change in employment -207.1K versus -150K estimate May 07, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: US April non-farm payrolls +266K vs +1000K expected May 07, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: The GBP is the strongest and the NZD is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day May 07, 2021 at 01:16PM
- NEWS: BOE’s Broadbent: Bias towards easing at BOE is now less pronounced May 07, 2021 at 01:12PM
- NEWS: Locked and loaded for another edition of non-farm payrolls May 07, 2021 at 01:09PM