August 31, 2020 at 06:15PM
USD/CAD fell to a 7-month low on Monday as renewed US Dollar weakness paved the way for Canadian Dollar gains. With a fresh low, will USD/CAD continue its downward trajectory? Continue Reading…
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data