Can Joe Biden unite the Democratic Party?
THE DEMOCRATS used their convention this week to showcase the breadth of the coalition built to oust President Trump. Republican defectors shared a platform with leftists like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. But climate, minority rights, even capitalism, are all areas of disagreement. Can Joe Biden unite the party?
Host John Prideaux, The Economist’s US editor, with Jon Fasman, Washington correspondent, and Charlotte Howard, New York bureau chief. Runtime: 37min
For access to The Economist’s print, digital and audio editions subscribe here: economist.com/2020electionpod
The Economist is seeking applicants for two paid fellowships in America.
Author: | Post link: https://www.economist.com/podcasts/2020/08/21/can-joe-biden-unite-the-democratic-party
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX