September 16, 2020 at 03:49PM
• CADJPY broke support area
• Likely to fall to 79.00
CADJPY recently broke the support area lying between the round support level 80.00 (which stopped earlier waves (b) and (i)) intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous wave 2 from July.
The breakout of the support area should accelerate the active short-term impulse wave (iii) from the start of September.
CADJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 79.00 (former minor support from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cadjpy-wave-analysis-16-september-2020-20200916/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Canada April net change in employment -207.1K versus -150K estimate May 07, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: US April non-farm payrolls +266K vs +1000K expected May 07, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: The GBP is the strongest and the NZD is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day May 07, 2021 at 01:16PM
- NEWS: BOE’s Broadbent: Bias towards easing at BOE is now less pronounced May 07, 2021 at 01:12PM
- NEWS: Locked and loaded for another edition of non-farm payrolls May 07, 2021 at 01:09PM