September 16, 2020 at 03:49PM
• CADJPY broke support area
• Likely to fall to 79.00
CADJPY recently broke the support area lying between the round support level 80.00 (which stopped earlier waves (b) and (i)) intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous wave 2 from July.
The breakout of the support area should accelerate the active short-term impulse wave (iii) from the start of September.
CADJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 79.00 (former minor support from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cadjpy-wave-analysis-16-september-2020-20200916/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crisis-hit Lebanese pound falls to new low of 10,000 to the dollar
- IBEX 35 Bulls Show Resilience as Summer Holiday Forecasts Improve
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Struggling to Keep Hold of 1.2000 as the US Dollar Pullback Continues
- NEWS: Germany reportedly to allow shops to reopen under strict conditions under modified lockdown March 02, 2021 at 10:06AM
- NEWS: Eurozone February preliminary CPI +0.9% vs +0.9% y/y expected March 02, 2021 at 10:00AM