December 16, 2020 at 03:41PM
• CADJPY reversed from key resistance level 82.00
• Likely to fall to 80.40
CADJPY previously reversed down from the key resistance level 82.00 (which also reversed the price at the start of May as can be seen from the daily CADJPY chart below).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 82.00 started the active downward impulse waves 1 and (1).
CADJPY is expected to fall further toward the next support level 80.40 (former resistance from the end of November).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cadjpy-wave-analysis-16-december-2020-20201216/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD May Rise as Dovish Fed Calms Yields, US Dollar
- NEWS: Non-trend transitions to Trend. Make that simple phrase a part of your trading mindset. April 16, 2021 at 09:28PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Cable powers higher in outside reversal April 16, 2021 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: US stocks hit another closing record as the party continues April 16, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Little changes in the futures net position data for the week April 16, 2021 at 08:39PM