January 15, 2021 at 03:55PM
• CADJPY reversed from resistance level 82.00
• Likely to fall to 81.00
CADJPY recently reversed down from the key resistance level 82.00 (former monthly high from December – which stopped the previous minor impulse wave (i)).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 82.00 stopped the previous impulse wave 3 of the medium-term impulse sequence (C) from July.
CADJPY is expected to fall further toward the next support level 81.00 (former multi-day resistance level from the end of December).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cadjpy-wave-analysis-15-january-2021-20210115/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm