August 12, 2020 at 03:55PM
• CADJPY broke round resistance level 80.00
• Likely to rise to 81.65
CADJPY continues to rise after the earlier breakout of the round resistance level 80.00 (former monthly high from July), coinciding with the 50% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse wave 1.
The breakout of the resistance level 80.00 accelerated the active upward impulse wave (c) from the start of July.
July is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 81.65 (target price for the completion of the active ABC correction 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cadjpy-wave-analysis-12-august-2020-20200812/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX