February 03, 2021 at 03:34PM
• CADCHF broke resistance level 0.7000
• Likely to rise to 0.7050
CADCHF recently broke the key round resistance level 0.7000 – which accelerated the active impulse waves 3 and (C).
Prior to breaking the resistance level 0.7000 – CADCHF broke the daily down channel from the middle of January (which enclosed the pervious ABC correction (b)).
CADCHF currency pair can be expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.7050 (pervious monthly high from November and January) – followed by 0.7075 (target for the completion of wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cadchf-wave-analysis-3-february-2021-20210203/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data