February 14, 2020 at 02:31PM
- CADCHF broke resistance area
- Likely to rise to 0.7450
CADCHF recently broke the resistance area lying between the resistance level 0.7360 and the resistance trendline of the daily down channel from December (which encloses the previous short-term impulse wave C).
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active medium-term correction (B) form the end of January.
Given the prevailing bullish Canadian dollar sentiment – CADCHF is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.7450.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cadchf-wave-analysis-14-february-2019-20200214/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NZD/USD Rate Rebound Vulnerable to New Zealand Trade Balance Deficit
- NEWS: US CDC travel warning on South Korea is now at to level 3, the highest February 25, 2020 at 01:32AM
- NEWS: Survey of Australian businesses: 1 in 6 say they have already been affected by the coronavirus February 25, 2020 at 01:27AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 7.0232 February 25, 2020 at 01:16AM
- NEWS: Australian newspaper front page today, under the footy is the coronavirus ‘pandemic’ February 25, 2020 at 01:10AM
Top Posts & Pages
- GBP/USD (Mobile View)
- NEWS: Dow falls 1000 points February 24, 2020 at 05:18PM
- NEWS: United Airlines cut 2020 forecast, citing coronavirus impact February 24, 2020 at 10:32PM
- NEWS: US President Trump says "Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA" February 24, 2020 at 09:43PM
- NEWS: Crude oil trades near session lows and tests June, August, October 2019 lows February 24, 2020 at 05:37PM
- NEWS: USD/JPY to 120? Here are a 2 reasons. February 24, 2020 at 10:22PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today February 24, 2020 at 08:56PM
- NEWS: Dollar moves a bit higher as gold comes off February 24, 2020 at 08:07PM
- NEWS: The USDJPY moves toward 200 hour MA and bounces February 24, 2020 at 03:12PM
- NEWS: More from Fed's Mester: Monday's market reaction to the coronavirus is 'one day' February 24, 2020 at 09:16PM