December 13, 2020 at 09:41PM
The British Pound popped upward while the anti-risk US Dollar and Japanese Yen fell as markets cheered news that UK and EU negotiators opted to extend Brexit talks.
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM