December 15, 2020 at 09:00AM
GBP/USD and EUR/GBP continue to fluctuate wildly, awaiting any news of an EU-UK trade deal before the Brexit implementation period draws to a close at 2300 GMT on December 31.
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM