September 07, 2020 at 09:00AM
The latest round of EU/UK trade talks start this week with both sides ramping up the rhetoric to potentially dangerous levels. Sterling remains very much at risk.
- NEWS: Moody’s expect EU funds will boost growth, cut debt in Southern Europe May 18, 2021 at 11:34PM
- NEWS: US House passes a bill to codify insider trading ban May 18, 2021 at 11:29PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs still targeting EUR/USD at 1.25 May 18, 2021 at 11:10PM
- NEWS: US Senators see progress on the Republican infrastructure proposal, still some way to go though May 18, 2021 at 10:47PM
- NEWS: ICYMI: Biden is delaying his revamp of Trump’s blacklist on China May 18, 2021 at 10:28PM