September 24, 2020 at 09:00AM
GBP/USD is continuing to slide on a strong US Dollar as traders wait for a speech by UK Chancellor Rishi Sunak in which he will announce new plans to support jobs through the winter.
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed
- Natural Gas Outlook: LNG Price Action Approaches Long-Term Resistance
- Gold (XAU/USD) and Silver (XAG/USD) at Critical Levels ahead of FOMC