October 01, 2020 at 09:00AM
Sterling is extending its recent upward trend as trader appetite for risk continues to improve on robust US data, signs a US fiscal stimulus program could be agreed and Covid-19 vaccine hopes.
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX