September 16, 2020 at 09:00AM
GBP/USD held steady in early European trading Wednesday despite a sharp fall in UK inflation. Its next move will depend on the outcome of the Federal Reserve and BoE policy meetings.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?