September 16, 2020 at 09:00AM
GBP/USD held steady in early European trading Wednesday despite a sharp fall in UK inflation. Its next move will depend on the outcome of the Federal Reserve and BoE policy meetings.
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA