October 21, 2020 at 09:00AM
GBP/USD is holding its ground despite news of a surge in UK public sector borrowing, debt at its highest since 1960 and a rise in UK inflation. The FTSE, though, is weakening.
- Apple stock has biggest day since Oct. 12 after Buffett endorsement, stores reopen
- Stock futures fall after S&P 500 notches best day since June
- Biden’s team says it will use ‘all available tools’ to fight China’s unfair trade practices
- NEWS: European equities open lower to kick start the day March 02, 2021 at 08:08AM
- Tax hikes, furlough extensions and a hawkish tone: Analysts’ predictions for the UK budget