January 05, 2021 at 09:00AM
News that England is moving back into lockdown because of rising Covid-19 infections has been well received by GBP traders, lifting GBP/USD modestly after Monday’s falls.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm