September 03, 2020 at 09:00AM
Confidence in further gains for GBP/USD, and losses for EUR/GBP, is draining away as the EU again criticizes the UK for a lack of progress in the talks on their post-Brexit relationship.
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX