September 03, 2020 at 09:00AM
Confidence in further gains for GBP/USD, and losses for EUR/GBP, is draining away as the EU again criticizes the UK for a lack of progress in the talks on their post-Brexit relationship.
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: Sunday evening US Gasoline futures jump higher after huge US east coast pipeline shutdown May 09, 2021 at 11:33PM
- NEWS: GBP higher after the weekend Scottish election – shake it off May 09, 2021 at 11:17PM
- NEWS: Saturday Night Live Elon Musk reviews are in – DOGE drops May 09, 2021 at 11:12PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs explain the NFP miss – blaming laziness May 09, 2021 at 10:49PM