December 08, 2020 at 09:00AM
Boris Johnson and Ursula von der Leyen are to meet to try and thrash out a post-Brexit EU-UK trade deal but Sterling traders may be underestimating the chances that the talks could fail.
- New Zealand Dollar Analysis: NZD/USD Energy Builds After Positive Economic Data
- NEWS: EUR/USD rebound is transitory, will resume falling May 05, 2021 at 11:39PM
- Crude Oil Price Outlook: WTI Peels Back from Year-to-Date Highs
- USD/BRL Points Lower as Brazil's Central Bank Raises Selic Rate to 3.5%
- NEWS: Fed’s Rosengren says it is too early to talk about tapering QE May 05, 2021 at 11:08PM