December 08, 2020 at 09:00AM
Boris Johnson and Ursula von der Leyen are to meet to try and thrash out a post-Brexit EU-UK trade deal but Sterling traders may be underestimating the chances that the talks could fail.
- Gold Price Trades in December Opening Range Ahead of US Inflation Report
- Data Brokers & the Menace of Surveillance Capitalism
- Loonie Will Likely Be Well Behaved as BoC to Echo Cautious Tone
- S&P 500 Roars Higher on Omicron Optimism as Traders Reassess Pandemic Risks
- USD/JPY Rate Clears Monthly Opening Range After Defending November Low