December 08, 2020 at 09:00AM
Boris Johnson and Ursula von der Leyen are to meet to try and thrash out a post-Brexit EU-UK trade deal but Sterling traders may be underestimating the chances that the talks could fail.
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX