September 02, 2020 at 09:00AM
GBP/USD has fallen back after almost touching psychological resistance at 1.35 Tuesday but remains well placed to challenge that level again, perhaps later this week. Continue Reading…
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses