September 08, 2020 at 09:05AM
The EU and the UK remain far apart on their post-Brexit relationship and, as the UK begins to prepare for no deal, GBP/USD and the GBP crosses look like falling further.
- FX Week Ahead – Top 5 Events: US Inflation; BOC & ECB Rate Decisions; UK GDP; Canada Jobs
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX wrap: Strong jobs report sparks a wild ride March 05, 2021 at 09:12PM
- NEWS: Major indices have another wild ride in trading today March 05, 2021 at 09:06PM
- Three Women Leaders Changing Finance, Economics and Business
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: EUR long position trimmed. GBP longs is the largest since April 2018 March 05, 2021 at 08:40PM