September 10, 2020 at 09:00AM
GBP/USD is holding its ground around the 1.30 level ahead of emergency Brexit talks to discuss a UK plan to amend its divorce treaty with the EU, potentially breaking international law.
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA