December 09, 2020 at 09:00AM
GBP/USD has recovered nearly all of this week’s losses and is back above 1.3400 again as UK PM Boris Johnson and EU Commission President Ursula von der Leyen meet later in Brussels.
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM