September 09, 2020 at 09:00AM
Although GBP/USD has already dropped below 1.30, the rising chances of the UK failing to reach a post-Brexit trade deal with the EU could lead to further losses.
- NEWS: Central bankers believe they have a secret weapon against inflation. They’re tragically wrong. February 28, 2021 at 04:26PM
- Weekly Technical US Dollar Forecast: Finally Turning Higher?
- S&P 500 Forecast: Will Rising Yields Derail Stock Market's Upward Trajectory?
- How to Manage the Emotions of Trading
- Brazil cenbank intervenes in FX as real slide deepens, down 7% this year