October 08, 2020 at 03:48PM
• Brent crude oil continues to rise
• Likely to reach 44.00
Brent crude oil has been rising in the last few trading sessions following the earlier upward reversal from the support area located between the key support level 40.00 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from May.
The upward reversal from this support zone stopped the previous short-term impulse wave (iii).
Brent crude oil is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 44.00 (top of wave (ii)) – followed by 46.40 (monthly high from August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/brent-crude-oil-wave-analysis-8-october-2020-20201008/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Risk in a rough spot ahead of European trading today March 04, 2021 at 05:37AM
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session March 04, 2021 at 05:23AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 11,912 new coronavirus cases, 359 deaths in latest update today March 04, 2021 at 05:04AM
- NEWS: Japan February consumer confidence index 33.8 vs 30.0 expected March 04, 2021 at 05:01AM
- Crude Oil Prices Eye OPEC+ after Inventory-Induced Bounce