October 05, 2020 at 03:51PM
• Brent crude oil reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 43.70
Brent crude oil today reversed up sharply from the support area lying between the key support level 40.00 (which has been reversing the price from June), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous sharp upward impulse from May.
The price will form the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Bullish Engulfing – if Brent crude oil closes today near the current levels.
The price is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 43.70 (top of the previous minor correction (ii) from September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/brent-crude-oil-wave-analysis-5-october-2020-20201005/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?