September 30, 2020 at 03:26PM
• Boeing broke daily down channel
• Likely to rise to 180.00
Boeing recently broke the resistance trendline of the daily down channel from August – which enclosed the previous downward impulse sequence Ⓒ.
The breakout of this down channel should accelerate the active upward impulse sequence (1) – which started earlier from the round support level 150.00, intersecting with the aforementioned down channel.
Boeing is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 180.00 (top of the previous wave (2) from the end of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/boeing-wave-analysis-30-september-2020-20200930/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts
- Nasdaq 100 Outpaces Dow Jones as Reflation Trade is Put on Pause
- NEWS: US Sen. Tester: Getting closer on infrastructure talks June 23, 2021 at 08:20PM
- NEWS: More from Yellen: I would plead with Congress to raise the debt ceiling ASAP June 23, 2021 at 08:05PM
- NEWS: Gold gives up earlier gains. Trades negative on the day June 23, 2021 at 08:02PM