September 30, 2020 at 03:26PM
• Boeing broke daily down channel
• Likely to rise to 180.00
Boeing recently broke the resistance trendline of the daily down channel from August – which enclosed the previous downward impulse sequence Ⓒ.
The breakout of this down channel should accelerate the active upward impulse sequence (1) – which started earlier from the round support level 150.00, intersecting with the aforementioned down channel.
Boeing is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 180.00 (top of the previous wave (2) from the end of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/boeing-wave-analysis-30-september-2020-20200930/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?