September 30, 2020 at 03:26PM
• Boeing broke daily down channel
• Likely to rise to 180.00
Boeing recently broke the resistance trendline of the daily down channel from August – which enclosed the previous downward impulse sequence Ⓒ.
The breakout of this down channel should accelerate the active upward impulse sequence (1) – which started earlier from the round support level 150.00, intersecting with the aforementioned down channel.
Boeing is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 180.00 (top of the previous wave (2) from the end of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/boeing-wave-analysis-30-september-2020-20200930/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?