September 30, 2020 at 03:26PM
• Boeing broke daily down channel
• Likely to rise to 180.00
Boeing recently broke the resistance trendline of the daily down channel from August – which enclosed the previous downward impulse sequence Ⓒ.
The breakout of this down channel should accelerate the active upward impulse sequence (1) – which started earlier from the round support level 150.00, intersecting with the aforementioned down channel.
Boeing is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 180.00 (top of the previous wave (2) from the end of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/boeing-wave-analysis-30-september-2020-20200930/
Selected by fonecable.com
- US Dollar Fundamental Forecast: US Dollar Eyes Inflation Data after NFP Boost
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Loonie Awaits BoC Guidance on QE Pace
- FX Week Ahead – Top 5 Events: US Inflation; BOC & ECB Rate Decisions; UK GDP; Canada Jobs
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX wrap: Strong jobs report sparks a wild ride March 05, 2021 at 09:12PM
- NEWS: Major indices have another wild ride in trading today March 05, 2021 at 09:06PM