October 31, 2019 at 10:25AM
Over the past 24 hours, the BTC has lost about a per cent and changed hands for $9,200. Bitcoin again shows signs of inability to develop growth, stuck around $9K. Market participants are most concerned about whether this is the beginning of another sideways trend or essential step ahead.
Investors have a very negative attitude to the long sideways trends, as in the crypto market, it often means that the drop-down is approaching. The last time exactly this scenario was played out, but the buyers supported Bitcoin around $7,500.
Meantime, it will be prematurely to call current dynamic disappointing. The BTCUSD price remains above 50 and 200-day averages. Both of these lines were crucial indicators of the trend for the upcoming months. If the price climbed above with the sharp movement, or there was a slowdown near these levels, it attracted additional buyers, forming as a result of upward momentum.
The FxPro Analyst Team
From: The FxPro Analyst Team https://fxpro.news/analysis-and-insight/bit-comment-bitcoins-inability-to-grow-20191031/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: “Phase One” trade deal may not be signed before December tariffs kick in – report November 22, 2019 at 06:40AM
- NEWS: Reminder: New launch of UK flash PMI readings today November 22, 2019 at 06:21AM
- Forex – Major Currencies Remained Little Changed Amid Mixed Messages on Trade War
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – European session 22 November 2019 November 22, 2019 at 06:10AM
- NEWS: Nikkei 225 closes higher by 0.32% at 23,112.88 November 22, 2019 at 06:02AM
Top Posts & Pages
- Asia stocks fall amid concerns ‘phase one’ US-China trade deal may not be signed in 2019
- Fed Throws the Kitchen Sink at Short Rates and Still Struggles ... Bloomberg
- Revolut rival Robinhood is bringing its zero-fee stock trading app to the UK ... CNBC
- NEWS: Louis Bacon is closing his hedge fund Moore Capital to external investors November 22, 2019 at 12:54AM
- NEWS: FX option expiries for Friday November 22 at the 10am NY cut November 22, 2019 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: ECB: Strong call for unity was made at October meeting November 21, 2019 at 12:30PM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 7.0217 (vs. yesterday at 7.0118) November 21, 2019 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: Here is more on China’s chief negotiator's 'cautious optimism' on a trade deal November 21, 2019 at 03:03AM
- Australian Dollar: AUD/USD Driven by Dovish RBA, US-China Tension
- NEWS: AUD traders - Moody's downgrades Australian states' outlook to 'negative' November 21, 2019 at 02:37AM