October 31, 2019 at 10:25AM
Over the past 24 hours, the BTC has lost about a per cent and changed hands for $9,200. Bitcoin again shows signs of inability to develop growth, stuck around $9K. Market participants are most concerned about whether this is the beginning of another sideways trend or essential step ahead.
Investors have a very negative attitude to the long sideways trends, as in the crypto market, it often means that the drop-down is approaching. The last time exactly this scenario was played out, but the buyers supported Bitcoin around $7,500.
Meantime, it will be prematurely to call current dynamic disappointing. The BTCUSD price remains above 50 and 200-day averages. Both of these lines were crucial indicators of the trend for the upcoming months. If the price climbed above with the sharp movement, or there was a slowdown near these levels, it attracted additional buyers, forming as a result of upward momentum.
The FxPro Analyst Team
From: The FxPro Analyst Team https://fxpro.news/analysis-and-insight/bit-comment-bitcoins-inability-to-grow-20191031/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US emini S&P 500 futures moving higher on Globex reopen (here’s why) May 25, 2020 at 11:09PM
- NEWS: ECB’s Villeroy spoke Monday (ICYMI) – another sign of more ECB QE bond buys May 25, 2020 at 10:54PM
- NEWS: More on that Novavax Coronavirus vaccine human testing getting underway May 25, 2020 at 10:20PM
- NEWS: Australian PM to speak today – will say economy needs to come out of intensive care May 25, 2020 at 10:00PM
- NEWS: Wuhan is back in the news – researcher says new US legislation is “ill-willed and malicious” May 25, 2020 at 09:54PM
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: Weekend reports of China incursion into India May 25, 2020 at 02:38AM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread - Monday 25 May 2020 May 24, 2020 at 10:05PM
- NEWS: Japan may remove the coronavirus state of emergency in Tokyo May 24, 2020 at 08:53PM
- NEWS: Japan has begun finalizing a coronavirus relief package of more than 100 trillion yen May 24, 2020 at 10:43PM
- NEWS: Monday morning open levels - indicative forex prices - 25 May 2020 May 24, 2020 at 08:02PM
- NEWS: China says that it strongly condemns US blacklisting 33 of its entities May 25, 2020 at 08:37AM
- NEWS: ICYMI: US likely to impose economic sanctions if China proceeds with proposed national security law for Hong Kong May 25, 2020 at 04:34AM
- Will Oil Prices Ever Recover After the Market Broke?
- NEWS: Germany reportedly plans to support medium-size firms by up to €50,000 per month May 25, 2020 at 09:13AM
- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC Last updated: April 11, 2020