November 13, 2019 at 11:36AM
Bitcoin shows almost zero price dynamics during the last 24 hours and trades around $8,800. The index of greed and fear shifts towards fear, to the 38. The direct decline indicates the prevalence of negative dynamics, but for traders, it is also a sign of the approaching point to reversal for growth.
Meanwhile, the Bitcoin dominance index sank to 66%. At the moment the index is at the level of April 2017, when the era of demand for altcoins began. Many investors would like to see a repeat of those times. However, the truth is that Bitcoin is still the main focus of attention at the moment, and a significant part of the market infrastructure is building around it.
In January 2020 CME is going to launch Bitcoin options. The Bakkt platform has been licensed by NYDFS to provide custodial services to institutional investors around the world. Such news more and more often cause fears among crypto-enthusiasts, as so far institutional money was more likely to prevent Bitcoin from growth. Negative impact of professionals was related to the launch of futures a few years ago; it seemed to have happened more than once in the recent past.
The FxPro Analyst Team
From: The FxPro Analyst Team https://fxpro.news/analysis-and-insight/bit-comment-bitcoins-dynamic-tilted-to-fear-20191113/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Japanese Yen Outlook Bullish on Coronavirus Surge, US Earnings Season
- Explainer: Dollar peg is critical to Hong Kong amid U.S. threats, China worries
- NEWS: Why President Trump doesn’t need to make America great July 11, 2020 at 09:09AM
- Dow Jones, S&P 500, DAX 30, FTSE 100 Outlook: Stocks Week Ahead
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD to Find Direction from ECB and EU Summit
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: Hong Kong reports second highest daily local coronavirus case tally July 10, 2020 at 09:53AM
- NEWS: Hong Kong reports highest daily jump in local coronavirus cases since the pandemic began July 09, 2020 at 09:55AM
- European markets open lower as coronavirus concerns persist
- Oil declines as U.S. virus cases hit record, heading for weekly fall
- NEWS: When to hold trades over the weekend? July 10, 2020 at 07:16AM
- GBP/USD (Mobile View)
- ‘Vaccine nationalism’ could lead to the coronavirus devastating public health and the economy, experts warn
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Canadian dollar shrugs off strong jobs report July 10, 2020 at 09:48PM
- NEWS: ICYMI (been living under a rock?) - WHO say coronavirus might be spread in the air July 10, 2020 at 03:43AM
- NEWS: EUR/USD lower to start the session, sellers look to hold below key near-term levels July 10, 2020 at 07:31AM