December 02, 2019 at 11:19AM
Bitcoin experienced significant price fluctuations during the weekend, which reached up to $7,800 on November 30. However, by Monday morning the benchmark cryptocurrency had already turned down again and is traded at around $7,200. It is noteworthy that price fluctuations take place against the background of reduced trading volumes.
Possibly that lull was caused by the onset of the holiday season in the US and Europe. However, another reason is more likely. At the moment, the price is out of investors’ focus as it may be too high for buyers and too low for sellers.
Compared to last Monday, the trading volume dropped by 61%. The Bitcoin dominance index remains stable at around 66.5%. The greed and fear index has moved out of the “Extreme Fear” zone, rising to “Fear”. One of the events may harm the price of Bitcoin in the short term. Bakkt’s Bitcoin futures trading platform will launch its non-physical Bitcoin futures on December 9, similar to the CME in December 2017. Crypto community remembers what happened to Bitcoin in December 2017, and now it expects the price to sink to $6K.
The FxPro Analyst Team
From: The FxPro Analyst Team https://fxpro.news/analysis-and-insight/bit-comment-bitcoins-decline-not-sparked-buyers-interest-20191202/
Selected by fonecable.com
- China Renews Push for Increased Global Role for the Yuan
- NEWS: Heavy rainfall in China – 433 rivers have flooded July 13, 2020 at 04:36AM
- NEWS: ECB meeting coming up this week – quickie preview (spoiler, no change) July 13, 2020 at 04:30AM
- NEWS: US moves against the Hong Kong dollar peg are unlikely for now, officials backpedal July 13, 2020 at 04:09AM
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: Some flow out of USD, small moves only July 13, 2020 at 03:55AM
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: US coronavirus - The latest Texas figures show cases up 3.3%, may be subject to weekend miscounting July 12, 2020 at 09:49PM
- Contact FC
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold Prices, Dow Jones, Earnings Season, Euro, ECB
- NEWS: New Zealand data, June food price +0.5% m/m (prior -0.8%)s July 13, 2020 at 12:20AM
- NEWS: Preview of the Bank of Japan policy meeting this week - no change to policy expected July 13, 2020 at 02:04AM
- NEWS: ECB meeting coming up this week - quickie preview (spoiler, no change) July 13, 2020 at 04:30AM
- S&P 500 Faces Earnings Check, Hang Seng Index May Rise
- USD/CAD Rate Outlook Hinges on Bank of Canada (BoC) Forward Guidance
- NEWS: Australian coronavirus vaccine human trials will begin today July 13, 2020 at 12:21AM
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: GBP/NZD, EUR/NZD, NZD/CHF Levels to Watch