December 02, 2019 at 11:19AM
Bitcoin experienced significant price fluctuations during the weekend, which reached up to $7,800 on November 30. However, by Monday morning the benchmark cryptocurrency had already turned down again and is traded at around $7,200. It is noteworthy that price fluctuations take place against the background of reduced trading volumes.
Possibly that lull was caused by the onset of the holiday season in the US and Europe. However, another reason is more likely. At the moment, the price is out of investors’ focus as it may be too high for buyers and too low for sellers.
Compared to last Monday, the trading volume dropped by 61%. The Bitcoin dominance index remains stable at around 66.5%. The greed and fear index has moved out of the “Extreme Fear” zone, rising to “Fear”. One of the events may harm the price of Bitcoin in the short term. Bakkt’s Bitcoin futures trading platform will launch its non-physical Bitcoin futures on December 9, similar to the CME in December 2017. Crypto community remembers what happened to Bitcoin in December 2017, and now it expects the price to sink to $6K.
The FxPro Analyst Team
From: The FxPro Analyst Team https://fxpro.news/analysis-and-insight/bit-comment-bitcoins-decline-not-sparked-buyers-interest-20191202/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NewsBreak: U.S. Offers to Cancel Dec 15 Tariffs in Return for Ag Purchases – WSJ
- NEWS: The markets are moving after BIG deal hinted December 12, 2019 at 03:09PM
- NEWS: US negotiators offer to cut Chinese tariffs by up to 50% on $360B in imports – WSJ sources December 12, 2019 at 02:59PM
- NEWS: USDJPY spikes with stocks after Pres. Trump tweet December 12, 2019 at 02:46PM
- NEWS: Trump: Getting VERY close to a BIG DEAL with China. They want it, and so do we! December 12, 2019 at 02:38PM
Top Posts & Pages
- UK General Election: What's Tactical Voting and What is the Extreme Result going to be like
- GBP Charts
- GBP Charts
- NEWS: FOMC decision preview – focus on the dots December 11, 2019 at 02:59PM
- NEWS: China commerce ministry on trade talks: We are in close communication with the US December 12, 2019 at 07:13AM
- NEWS: BOJ Dep Gov Amamiya speech: "Japan's Economy and Monetary Policy" - full text December 12, 2019 at 01:31AM
- EUR/USD Outlook Ahead of ECB, Post-FOMC Analysis
- Final scramble for votes in 'most important UK election in a generation' ... THE GUARDIAN Reports
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 7.0253 (vs. yesterday at 7.0385) December 12, 2019 at 01:18AM
- NEWS: UK election: And we're off! December 12, 2019 at 07:04AM