January 24, 2020 at 10:49AM
Technical analysis seems to have played a crucial role in recent Bitcoin dynamics. Closing the day on Wednesday below the 200-day average signalled a further decline, which we witnessed. During the last 24 hours, the benchmark cryptocurrency has lost another 2% and changed hands at $8.350.
The inability of the coin to stay above $9K triggered profit-taking. Now bulls hope that Bitcoin has a strong support at $8,000 – $8,200, and as we approach this range, buyers may become more active.
Altcoins duplicate the descending dynamics of the first coin, and the Bitcoin dominance index has slightly increased at 66.2%. The Bitcoin Greed and Fear index has entered the “Fear” mode at 40.
From: The FxPro Analyst Team https://fxpro.news/analysis-and-insight/bit-comment-bitcoin-weaken-after-tech-analysis-signs-20200124/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Will the Stock Market Crash in 2020?
- NEWS: Fed’s Clarida: He looks at asset prices but never in isolation February 21, 2020 at 06:32PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Clarida and Mester to speak at the bottom of the hour February 21, 2020 at 06:26PM
- NEWS: Baker Hughes oil rig count 679 versus 678 last week February 21, 2020 at 06:01PM
- NEWS: The AUDUSD has a recovery day February 21, 2020 at 05:56PM
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: ForexLive European FX news wrap: USD/JPY hits nine-month high February 19, 2020 at 12:42PM
- NEWS: Japan CPI data from earlier - strip out the sales tax and core was 0.4% only February 21, 2020 at 03:01AM
- NEWS: Canada Teranet new house price index for January 0.1% versus 0.2% last month February 20, 2020 at 01:33PM
- GBP Charts
- GBP/USD (Mobile View)
- NEWS: BOJ's Kuroda: BOJ will examine ways to end ETF buying when inflation approaches its target February 21, 2020 at 03:15AM
- NEWS: ANZ note AUD/USD is 4 cents under fair value model February 21, 2020 at 04:11AM
- NEWS: All foreigners in North Korea are quarantined until March 1 February 21, 2020 at 04:18AM
- NEWS: Coronavirus has halted most China-Europe freight trains February 21, 2020 at 01:23AM
- NEWS: China Commerce Ministry says expects foreign firms in most places in China will resume production by end-February February 21, 2020 at 02:39AM