November 14, 2019 at 08:18AM
Bitcoin has been running in a sideways price trend around $8,800. Yesterday’s short drop to $8,700 is noteworthy because, after this event, Bitcoin started to return positions within just a few minutes. On the morning of November 14, the pair declined sharply back to the lower boundary of the price range and again demonstrated attempts to return to the previous level. The cryptocurrency market is relatively small compared to the traditional one, so such fluctuations may likely caused by the actions of even a small number of relatively large investors.
It became known that by the end of the year Bakkt is planning to launch settlement futures (without physical delivery), so we can see an increase in price manipulation of the benchmark cryptocurrency. Probably, this news can hardly be called suitable for the market, considering the experience with CME at the end of 2017, when the launch of the instrument triggered the collapse of the asset value. The U.S. authorities are likely giving the “green light” to the start of various derivatives, given the approaching halving, which previously contributed to a massive price jumps.
The FxPro Analyst Team
From: The FxPro Analyst Team https://fxpro.news/analysis-and-insight/bit-comment-bitcoin-tests-the-support-20191114/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Intel Wave Analysis – 05 December, 2019
- CADCHF Wave Analysis – 05 December, 2019
- Copper Wave Analysis – 05 December, 2019
- NEWS: More from BOC Lane: housing risks or something the BOC is up watching December 05, 2019 at 01:58PM
- NEWS: Saudi official has now denied that the kingdom is pushing for a deeper oil output cut December 05, 2019 at 01:51PM
Top Posts & Pages
- GBP Charts
- NEWS: RBNZ's Orr: We're in a 'hold phase' in monetary policy December 05, 2019 at 12:29AM
- NEWS: Australia October trade balance +A$4502m vs +A$6500m expected December 05, 2019 at 12:30AM
- NEWS: Nikkei 225 closes higher by 0.71% at 23,300.09 December 05, 2019 at 06:04AM
- GBP Charts Live
- NEWS: OPEC meeting begins today, what to expect? December 05, 2019 at 05:24AM
- Nasdaq 100 Forecast: Are Investors Apprehensive About Big-Tech?
- GBP Charts
- Bank of Canada Holds Steady, Citing ‘Intact’ Global Recovery
- Dollar firm as 'headline ping-pong' revives trade optimism