December 17, 2020 at 12:17PM
The Bank of England left all policy levers untouched at today’s meeting as EU/UK trade talks go down to the wire. Sterling believes that a deal is very much on the cards.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm