September 10, 2020 at 02:00AM
The Australian Dollar may rise despite the extension of economically-devastating Covid-19 restrictions in Victoria, Australia’s second most populous state.
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session March 02, 2021 at 05:10AM
- Dollar Up, Gains Over Low-Yielders Over Tolerance for Higher U.S. Bond Yields
- NEWS: Germany reports 3,943 new coronavirus cases, 358 deaths in latest update today March 02, 2021 at 05:03AM
- NEWS: Australian ‘fiscal cliff’ job losses expected to be not severe, more like a ‘fiscal slope’ March 02, 2021 at 04:32AM
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD Uptrend in Focus as RBA Holds Policy Steady