September 10, 2020 at 02:00AM
The Australian Dollar may rise despite the extension of economically-devastating Covid-19 restrictions in Victoria, Australia’s second most populous state.
- USD/CAD Snaps Lower as Big Miss on NFPs Fuels Weaker US Dollar
- NEWS: US stocks open mixed after jobs report May 07, 2021 at 02:34PM
- NEWS: GBPUSD moves back below the previous highs for the week after spike higher May 07, 2021 at 02:27PM
- NEWS: The bond market has some second thoughts on the jobs data May 07, 2021 at 02:19PM
- NEWS: Weak jobs a result of seasonal-adjustment problems? May 07, 2021 at 01:56PM