October 05, 2020 at 10:30PM
The Australian Dollar will likely be under the spotlight early Tuesday with AUD price action hinging largely on the scheduled Reserve Bank of Australia interest rate decision due at 03:30 GMT.
- NEWS: Australia Private Sector Credit for January 0.2% m/m (expected 0.3%) February 26, 2021 at 12:38AM
- NEWS: More from RBNZ Gov Orr – negative rates are an option February 26, 2021 at 12:27AM
- NZD/USD, NZD/JPY React as Soaring Treasury Yields Skew Market Risk Profile
- NEWS: US minimum wage measure ruled out February 26, 2021 at 12:19AM
- NEWS: RBA in buying 3-year Australian government bonds again, AUD 3bn amount February 26, 2021 at 12:17AM