October 15, 2020 at 02:00AM
The Australian Dollar may extend losses after rising unemployment underscored an increasingly dovish RBA, opening the door to AUD/USD resuming August’s top on bearish technical cues.
- FX Week Ahead – Top 5 Events: US Inflation; BOC & ECB Rate Decisions; UK GDP; Canada Jobs
- NEWS: Cathie Wood on CNBC. Our confidence in Tesla has gone up March 08, 2021 at 08:45PM
- Dollar Jumps to More Than 3-Month Highs, but Boost From Yields May Fade
- NEWS: S&P index terms negative. NASDAQ down nearly 2% March 08, 2021 at 08:08PM
- AUD/USD Rate Attempts to Retrace Post-NFP Decline to Defend 2021 Low