September 29, 2020 at 03:14PM
• AUDUSD reversed from round support level 0.7000
• Likely to rise to 0.7200
AUDUSD recently reversed up with the daily Bullish Engulfing from the round support level 0.7000 (former resistance from June and July) – strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the upward impulse from May.
The upward reversal from the support level 0.7000 started the active medium-term impulse wave (1).
Given the overriding daily uptrend – AUDUSD is likely to rise toward the next resistance level at 0.7200 (former low of the previous correction (A)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audusd-wave-analysis-29-september-2020-20200929/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: BOJ’s Amamiya: BOJ members likely have various views on implicit band for 10-year JGB yields March 08, 2021 at 07:04AM
- NEWS: Germany January industrial production -2.5% vs -0.4% m/m expected March 08, 2021 at 07:00AM
- NEWS: Switzerland February unemployment rate 3.6% vs 3.8% expected March 08, 2021 at 06:45AM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – European session 8 March 2021 March 08, 2021 at 06:41AM
- NEWS: BOJ’s Amamiya: It is clear that interest rates will stay at current or lower levels March 08, 2021 at 06:23AM