September 29, 2020 at 03:14PM
• AUDUSD reversed from round support level 0.7000
• Likely to rise to 0.7200
AUDUSD recently reversed up with the daily Bullish Engulfing from the round support level 0.7000 (former resistance from June and July) – strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the upward impulse from May.
The upward reversal from the support level 0.7000 started the active medium-term impulse wave (1).
Given the overriding daily uptrend – AUDUSD is likely to rise toward the next resistance level at 0.7200 (former low of the previous correction (A)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audusd-wave-analysis-29-september-2020-20200929/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: More from Fed’s Rosengren: Markets are not pricing assets as if they expect 3% inflation June 23, 2021 at 10:02PM
- NEWS: Forexlive Americas news wrap: USDs early declines, sees a rebound in the NY session June 23, 2021 at 09:49PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:48PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Rosengren says the economic recovery is robust June 23, 2021 at 09:39PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs revise their EUR/USD forecasts (lower) June 23, 2021 at 09:37PM