September 23, 2020 at 03:09PM
• AUDUSD broke support area
• Likely to fall to 0.7000
AUDUSD under bearish pressure following the earlier breakout of the support area lying between the support level 0.7145 (which has been reversing the price from August) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward price move from June.
The breakout of this support area accelerated the active medium-term impulse wave (C).
AUDUSD is expected to fall further toward the next round support level 0.7000 (former key resistance from June and the target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (C)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audusd-wave-analysis-23-september-2020-20200923/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?