September 23, 2020 at 03:09PM
• AUDUSD broke support area
• Likely to fall to 0.7000
AUDUSD under bearish pressure following the earlier breakout of the support area lying between the support level 0.7145 (which has been reversing the price from August) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward price move from June.
The breakout of this support area accelerated the active medium-term impulse wave (C).
AUDUSD is expected to fall further toward the next round support level 0.7000 (former key resistance from June and the target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (C)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audusd-wave-analysis-23-september-2020-20200923/
Selected by fonecable.com
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide