September 15, 2020 at 03:16PM
• AUDUSD reversed from support level 0.7200
• Likely to rise to 0.7400
AUDUSD recently reversed up from the key support level 0.7200 (low of the previous wave A, which reversed the price multiple times in July and August).
The upward reversal from the support level 0.7200 started the active medium-term upward impulse sequence (3).
Given the clear daily uptrend, AUDUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.7400 (top of the previous impulse waves 5 and (5) from the end of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audusd-wave-analysis-15-september-2020-20200915/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session March 04, 2021 at 05:23AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 11,912 new coronavirus cases, 359 deaths in latest update today March 04, 2021 at 05:04AM
- NEWS: Japan February consumer confidence index 33.8 vs 30.0 expected March 04, 2021 at 05:01AM
- Crude Oil Prices Eye OPEC+ after Inventory-Induced Bounce
- NEWS: China’s National People’s Congress (NPC) opens on Friday – what to watch on the economy and policy March 04, 2021 at 04:36AM