September 15, 2020 at 03:16PM
• AUDUSD reversed from support level 0.7200
• Likely to rise to 0.7400
AUDUSD recently reversed up from the key support level 0.7200 (low of the previous wave A, which reversed the price multiple times in July and August).
The upward reversal from the support level 0.7200 started the active medium-term upward impulse sequence (3).
Given the clear daily uptrend, AUDUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.7400 (top of the previous impulse waves 5 and (5) from the end of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audusd-wave-analysis-15-september-2020-20200915/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Gold Price Outlook: XAU/USD To Gain on Dovish Fed Speeches
- Canadian Dollar Technical Pattern Forming, Hints at a Bullish USD/CAD Continuation
- NEWS: OPEC+ discussing possible further increase of oil output from August June 22, 2021 at 10:08AM
- NEWS: EU Financial Services Chief McGuinness: UK assessment to resume June 22, 2021 at 10:04AM
- NEWS: AU10 year yields pressured on China’s Iron Ore regulation June 22, 2021 at 09:53AM