September 15, 2020 at 03:16PM
• AUDUSD reversed from support level 0.7200
• Likely to rise to 0.7400
AUDUSD recently reversed up from the key support level 0.7200 (low of the previous wave A, which reversed the price multiple times in July and August).
The upward reversal from the support level 0.7200 started the active medium-term upward impulse sequence (3).
Given the clear daily uptrend, AUDUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.7400 (top of the previous impulse waves 5 and (5) from the end of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audusd-wave-analysis-15-september-2020-20200915/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?