October 08, 2020 at 03:46PM
• AUDNZD rising inside impulse wave (iii)
• Likely to reach 1.0940
AUDNZD continues to rise inside the short-term upward impulse wave (iii) – which belongs to the higher-order upward impulse waves 3 and (3).
The price earlier broke the resistance trendline of the daily down channel from August – which added to the bullish pressure on this currency pair.
AUDNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.0940 (top of the (b)-wave from the middle of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201008/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?