October 08, 2020 at 03:46PM
• AUDNZD rising inside impulse wave (iii)
• Likely to reach 1.0940
AUDNZD continues to rise inside the short-term upward impulse wave (iii) – which belongs to the higher-order upward impulse waves 3 and (3).
The price earlier broke the resistance trendline of the daily down channel from August – which added to the bullish pressure on this currency pair.
AUDNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.0940 (top of the (b)-wave from the middle of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201008/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Canada April net change in employment -207.1K versus -150K estimate May 07, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: US April non-farm payrolls +266K vs +1000K expected May 07, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: The GBP is the strongest and the NZD is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day May 07, 2021 at 01:16PM
- NEWS: BOE’s Broadbent: Bias towards easing at BOE is now less pronounced May 07, 2021 at 01:12PM
- NEWS: Locked and loaded for another edition of non-farm payrolls May 07, 2021 at 01:09PM