September 30, 2020 at 03:25PM
• AUDNZD rising inside wave (ii)
• Likely to reach 1.0915
AUDNZD continues to rise inside the short-term correction (ii), which started earlier from the support area located between the key support level 1.0725 (former resistance from June and July), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from July.
The active correction (ii) belongs to the medium-term downward impulse sequence (3) from the middle of August.
AUDNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.0915 (top of the previous minor correction 2 from the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-30-september-2020-20200930/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Rate Pullback to Adhere to RBA Interest Rate Decision
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Australian dollar crushed February 26, 2021 at 09:24PM
- King Dollar Surges, but Doubts Over Longevity Linger
- As King Dollar Surges on U.S. Yield Run, Experts Say Move Unlikely to Last
- NEWS: Late selling sends US equities into the red despite bond market reversal February 26, 2021 at 09:05PM