September 30, 2020 at 03:25PM
• AUDNZD rising inside wave (ii)
• Likely to reach 1.0915
AUDNZD continues to rise inside the short-term correction (ii), which started earlier from the support area located between the key support level 1.0725 (former resistance from June and July), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from July.
The active correction (ii) belongs to the medium-term downward impulse sequence (3) from the middle of August.
AUDNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.0915 (top of the previous minor correction 2 from the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-30-september-2020-20200930/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Moody’s expect EU funds will boost growth, cut debt in Southern Europe May 18, 2021 at 11:34PM
- NEWS: US House passes a bill to codify insider trading ban May 18, 2021 at 11:29PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs still targeting EUR/USD at 1.25 May 18, 2021 at 11:10PM
- NEWS: US Senators see progress on the Republican infrastructure proposal, still some way to go though May 18, 2021 at 10:47PM
- NEWS: ICYMI: Biden is delaying his revamp of Trump’s blacklist on China May 18, 2021 at 10:28PM