September 25, 2020 at 03:36PM
• AUDNZD broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 1.0670
AUDNZD under bearish pressure after the earlier breakout of the support zone located between the support level 1.0800 and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from July.
The breakout of this support zone strengthened the bearish pressure on this currency pair.
AUDNZD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.0670 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii), former minor support from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-25-september-2020-20200925/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Nikkei 225 closes lower by 2.13% at 28,930.11 March 04, 2021 at 06:06AM
- Gold Price Forecast: Long-Term Yields May Keep XAU/USD on the Backfoot
- NEWS: Risk in a rough spot ahead of European trading today March 04, 2021 at 05:37AM
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session March 04, 2021 at 05:23AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 11,912 new coronavirus cases, 359 deaths in latest update today March 04, 2021 at 05:04AM