September 25, 2020 at 03:36PM
• AUDNZD broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 1.0670
AUDNZD under bearish pressure after the earlier breakout of the support zone located between the support level 1.0800 and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from July.
The breakout of this support zone strengthened the bearish pressure on this currency pair.
AUDNZD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.0670 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii), former minor support from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-25-september-2020-20200925/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?