September 25, 2020 at 03:36PM
• AUDNZD broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 1.0670
AUDNZD under bearish pressure after the earlier breakout of the support zone located between the support level 1.0800 and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from July.
The breakout of this support zone strengthened the bearish pressure on this currency pair.
AUDNZD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.0670 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii), former minor support from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-25-september-2020-20200925/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data