September 02, 2020 at 03:46PM
• AUDNZD falling inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to reach to 1,0800
AUDNZD continues to fall inside the sharp impulse wave 3 – which previously broke the daily up channel from July (which enclosed the previous minor impulse sequence (v)).
The breakout of this up channel led to the breakout of the support level 1,0865 and the 38,2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from July,
AUDNZD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1,0800 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-2-september-2020-20200902/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?