September 02, 2020 at 03:46PM
• AUDNZD falling inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to reach to 1,0800
AUDNZD continues to fall inside the sharp impulse wave 3 – which previously broke the daily up channel from July (which enclosed the previous minor impulse sequence (v)).
The breakout of this up channel led to the breakout of the support level 1,0865 and the 38,2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from July,
AUDNZD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1,0800 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-2-september-2020-20200902/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses