September 02, 2020 at 03:46PM
• AUDNZD falling inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to reach to 1,0800
AUDNZD continues to fall inside the sharp impulse wave 3 – which previously broke the daily up channel from July (which enclosed the previous minor impulse sequence (v)).
The breakout of this up channel led to the breakout of the support level 1,0865 and the 38,2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from July,
AUDNZD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1,0800 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-2-september-2020-20200902/
Selected by fonecable.com
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide