September 18, 2020 at 01:51PM
• AUDNZD under bearish pressure
• Likely to fall to 1.0720
AUDNZD under bearish pressure after the earlier breakout of the support zone set between the support level 1.0810 (low of the previous impose wave 1) and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward price move from July.
The breakout of the support zone follows the earlier breakout of the daily up channel from July.
AUDNZD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.0720 (low of the previous correction (iv) from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-18-september-2020-20200918/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?