September 18, 2020 at 01:51PM
• AUDNZD under bearish pressure
• Likely to fall to 1.0720
AUDNZD under bearish pressure after the earlier breakout of the support zone set between the support level 1.0810 (low of the previous impose wave 1) and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward price move from July.
The breakout of the support zone follows the earlier breakout of the daily up channel from July.
AUDNZD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.0720 (low of the previous correction (iv) from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-18-september-2020-20200918/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Mexican Peso Price Forecast: USD/MXN Breakout to Fibonacci Resistance
- NEWS: Dow Jones industrial average traded to a new all time high March 08, 2021 at 05:21PM
- NEWS: Atlanta Fed GDPNow rises to 8.4% from 8.3% March 08, 2021 at 05:18PM
- NEWS: New lows for the EURUSD March 08, 2021 at 05:00PM
- NEWS: European shares close higher. German DAX record high close. March 08, 2021 at 04:44PM