September 18, 2020 at 01:51PM
• AUDNZD under bearish pressure
• Likely to fall to 1.0720
AUDNZD under bearish pressure after the earlier breakout of the support zone set between the support level 1.0810 (low of the previous impose wave 1) and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward price move from July.
The breakout of the support zone follows the earlier breakout of the daily up channel from July.
AUDNZD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.0720 (low of the previous correction (iv) from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-18-september-2020-20200918/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts
- Nasdaq 100 Outpaces Dow Jones as Reflation Trade is Put on Pause
- NEWS: US Sen. Tester: Getting closer on infrastructure talks June 23, 2021 at 08:20PM
- NEWS: More from Yellen: I would plead with Congress to raise the debt ceiling ASAP June 23, 2021 at 08:05PM
- NEWS: Gold gives up earlier gains. Trades negative on the day June 23, 2021 at 08:02PM