August 17, 2020 at 03:52PM
• AUDNZD broke resistance level 1.0865
• Likely to rise to 1.1100
AUDNZD recently broke above the key multi-month resistance level 1.0865 (which has been steadily reversing the price from last November, as can be seen below).
The breakout of the resistance level 1.0865 accelerated the active short-term impulse wave (iii) – which belongs to the higher-level impulse wave C from July.
AUDNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.1100 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-17-august-2020-20200817/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: Sunday evening US Gasoline futures jump higher after huge US east coast pipeline shutdown May 09, 2021 at 11:33PM
- NEWS: GBP higher after the weekend Scottish election – shake it off May 09, 2021 at 11:17PM
- NEWS: Saturday Night Live Elon Musk reviews are in – DOGE drops May 09, 2021 at 11:12PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs explain the NFP miss – blaming laziness May 09, 2021 at 10:49PM