August 17, 2020 at 03:52PM
• AUDNZD broke resistance level 1.0865
• Likely to rise to 1.1100
AUDNZD recently broke above the key multi-month resistance level 1.0865 (which has been steadily reversing the price from last November, as can be seen below).
The breakout of the resistance level 1.0865 accelerated the active short-term impulse wave (iii) – which belongs to the higher-level impulse wave C from July.
AUDNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.1100 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-17-august-2020-20200817/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?