December 14, 2020 at 02:06PM
• AUDNZD broke resistance level 1.0625
• Likely to rise to 1.0765
AUDNZD continues to rise inside the minor impulse wave (c) which previously broke the resistance level 1.0625 intersecting with the resistance trendline of the daily down channel from September.
The active impulse wave (c) belongs to the ABC correction 4 from the end of November.
AUDNZD is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.0765 (monthly high from November and the target price for the completion of the active wave 4)
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-14-december-2020-20201214/
Selected by fonecable.com
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- NEWS: WSJ op-ed: “Biden’s Vaccine Patent Theft” May 06, 2021 at 01:20AM
- NEWS: BOJ March monetary policy meeting minutes – full text May 06, 2021 at 12:56AM
- NEWS: AUD traders heads up: Coronavirus-related press conference coming soon May 06, 2021 at 12:48AM
- NEWS: BoA looks for a higher AUD on still-rising commodity prices May 06, 2021 at 12:42AM