December 14, 2020 at 02:06PM
• AUDNZD broke resistance level 1.0625
• Likely to rise to 1.0765
AUDNZD continues to rise inside the minor impulse wave (c) which previously broke the resistance level 1.0625 intersecting with the resistance trendline of the daily down channel from September.
The active impulse wave (c) belongs to the ABC correction 4 from the end of November.
AUDNZD is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.0765 (monthly high from November and the target price for the completion of the active wave 4)
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-14-december-2020-20201214/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX