June 11, 2021 at 04:07PM
• AUDNZD broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to resistance level 1.0820
AUDNZD currency pair recently broke the resistance area lying between the resistance level 1.0755 (top of the previous wave A) and the resistance trendline of the daily down channel from March.
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the C-wave of the active ABC correction (2).
AUDNZD currency pair can then be expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.0820 (monthly high from May and the target for the completion of the active ABC correction (2).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/audnzd-wave-analysis-11-june-2021-20210611/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: EU officially lifts travel restrictions for US residents June 18, 2021 at 10:35AM
- Canadian Dollar Outlook – USD/CAD Surge Now Hitting Extreme Levels
- NEWS: China reportedly considering further shift in birth policy, possibly doing away with restrictions by 2025 June 18, 2021 at 09:37AM
- NEWS: 10-year Treasury yields retreat further to pre-FOMC lows June 18, 2021 at 09:19AM
- Dollar’s triumph and impulsive Nasdaq’s jump